Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quintessential Companion for All Artists

Saw this comic strip in the paper the other day. Quintessential Companion for All Artists. I could definitely use this Super Hero as an amateur photographer myself. In the meantime, I have decided to better my "super hero" skills and enroll in a framing & matting class every Tuesday at the Piedmont Adult School. Classes start next week and I'm quite excited. Also, I have been working on a new website to share my photographs. Here is the new link -- nomadiclens. So when you have time please visit, browse, share and leave me some comments/feedback. I am also thinking of merchandising some of these photographs (maybe postcard set or posters or t-shirts), so if anyone is interested in something like this, feel free to email nomadiclens@gmail.com or leave a comment.