Wednesday, November 17, 2004

mindFrame Photo Canvas Series: "Allende"

mindFrame PhotoCanvas Series: "Allende" Photographed in Chile (2003) Modified with Adobe Photoshop "Let those who want to turn back the clock of history and ignore the will of the majority of the people realize that even though I am not inclined to being a martyr, I will not retreat." - Salvador Allende First in a series of photocanvases I am hoping someday I will be able to print. Hopefully, that day will come soon when both time and money will permit furthering this interest. Laura and I moved into a wonderful apartment earlier this year in Oakland, CA and I have yet to do something with the hundreds of photographs we took when we were travelling in South America last year. We have been wanting to print a series or two for our hallway walls to share with friends and family when they visit. Another project yet to be completed. In the meantime, I thought I'd post some of them here as part of this scrapbook. I would love to get some feedback from some of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would make a fantastic print...keep it up!
Peace and Love!